CBT Summer Ballet Intensive Programs
The opportunity of a lifetime! Travel to D.C., Italy, and Germany to receive world-class ballet instruction from master teachers.
Summer Ballet Intensive Participants will enjoy programs in Washington, D.C.; Recanati, Italy; and Berlin, Germany.
Participants will have opportunities to explore and discover the cultural, historical, and artistic treasures of these places.
Summer workshop dance students will be taught by Master Instructors from world-renown companies. View our 2015 Summer Faculty.
The student curriculum includes the following:
- Ballet / Pointe work / Partnering / Variations / Repertoire
- Acting – ballet
- Stage / Light design
All students will receive an official certificate for completing the Vaganova training.
- June 1 – June 13 Washington, DC USA
- August 3–16 in Russia
- July 6 – July 18 Recanati, Italy
- July 27 – Aug 8 Berlin, Germany
With Ballet and Dance Masters from:
- Vaganova Ballet Academy
- Bolshoi Ballet Academy
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Michailovsky Theatre
- John Cranko School/Stuttgart Ballet
- Palucca University of Dance
- London School of Dance
- Special Master Teacher Robert Solomon
The FAQ page has information about the daily schedule and time off.
Costs & Enrollment
A minimum of 20 students per intensive is required to run the program.