CBT Summer Ballet Intensive Programs
The opportunity of a lifetime! Travel to D.C., Germany, and Russia to receive world-class ballet instruction from master teachers.
Summer Ballet Intensive Participants will enjoy programs in Washington, D.C.; and Berlin, Germany; and Sankt-Petersburg, Russia.
Participants will have opportunities to explore and discover the cultural, historical, and artistic treasures of these places.
Summer workshop dance students will be taught by Master Instructors from world-renown companies. View our 2016 Summer Faculty.
The student curriculum includes the following:
- Ballet / Pointe work / Partnering / Variations / Repertoire
- Acting – ballet
- Stage / Light design
All students will receive an official certificate for completing the Vaganova training.
- June 6 – 18 Washington, DC USA
- July 11 – 23 Berlin, Germany
- July 18 – 30 Sankt-Petersburg, Russia
With Ballet and Dance Masters from:
- Vaganova Ballet Academy
- Bolshoi Ballet Academy
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Michailovsky Theatre
- John Cranko School/Stuttgart Ballet
- Palucca University of Dance
- London School of Dance
- Special Master Teacher Robert Solomon
The FAQ page has information about the daily schedule and time off.
Costs & Enrollment
A minimum of 20 students per intensive is required to run the program.