Travel to Washington, D.C.; Vienna, Austria; and Saint Petersburg, Russia and continue your professional education with Vaganova Syllabus teacher workshops.
Teacher workshop participants will have the opportunity to extend their academic and practical knowledge and explore a range of topics in greater depth in the company of their peers. All classes are led by acclaimed professors and offer a supportive environment for critical discussion as well as practical demonstration.
There will also be opportunities to explore and discover local cultural, historical, and artistic treasures.
The Vaganova Syllabus teacher workshop curriculum is a lecture series including practical demonstration and includes the following:
- Vaganova Classical Ballet Method
- Level A – Teachers of intermediate and advanced level students
- Level B – Teachers of beginner level students
- Classical Choreography by Marius Petipa, Alexander Gorsky, and other influential figures
- Anatomy for Teachers
All teachers will receive an official Continuing Education Certificate in the Vaganova Method upon completion of the teacher workshop.
- June 12 – 24 Washington, DC USA
- July 17 – 29 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- August 14 – 25 Vienna, Austria
Costs & Enrollment
A minimum of 15 teachers per workshop is required to run the program.